How can I get involved?
There are a number of ways that people can get involved in CCADP:
- Becoming a member of the organization by paying membership dues
- Participating in meetings and forums sponsored by CCADP
- Serving on CCADP committees
Who can I contact with questions?
Currently, four people serve on the Board of Directors of the organization. They can be contacted with questions:
- Ming Li, President: email@example.com
- Joanne Li, Vice President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haiyang Chen, Secretary: email@example.com
- Phil He, Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits of membership?
CCADP membership consists of administrators of higher education. Members of the organization will have the opportunity to share professional interests and collectively promote the diversity and equity of Chinese Americans in higher education administration.
CCADP provides a variety of benefits to its membership including information exchange, referral, consultation, moral support, collaboration, resource sharing, friendship, leadership training, and professional promotion for its members.